I don't usually do memes, but Shane got me on this one.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of "Getting to Know Your Friends."
1. Wrapping or gift bags?
2. Real or artificial tree?
3. When do you put up the tree?
A week before.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After a great of deal of procrastinating.
5. Do you like egg nog?
I'm allergic to it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
The Foundation by Isaac Asimov.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A bathrobe that looked like something Don King would wear.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Switch off between the two.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life by Frank Capra.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
"I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas (Somebody Snitched on Me)"
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel--usually to cold places.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Holiday TV specials.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
21. What do you leave for Santa?
22. Least favorite holiday song?
"All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.
23. Favorite ornament?
24. Family tradition?
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?
I will be passing this "tag" on to the following blogfriends: